Traveling Luck for Bela Stena, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bela Stena?What's around Bela Stena?
Wikipedia near Bela Stena
Where to stay near Bela Stena
The timezone in Bela Stena is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.0958°, Longitude. 21.0358°
Satellite map around Bela Stena
Loading map of Bela Stena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bela Stena, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bela Stena (0km)
- Murgula (2.2km)
- Marince (2.5km)
- Gornja Trnavica (2.8km)
- Donja Trnavica (3.4km)
- Trebinje (4km)
- Belasica (4.9km)
- Brece (5km)
- Bačiće (5.3km)
- Rečica (5.6km)
- Ržana (5.9km)
- Donje Trebinje (6km)
- Žitinje (6.2km)
- Ugljare (6.8km)
- Kokorovica (7km)
- Parduse (7.5km)
- Slatina (7.8km)
- Siljevica (8.7km)
- Parada (8.9km)
- Mrče (9.2km)
- Palatna (9.3km)
- Rastelica (9.4km)
- Dvorište (9.4km)
- Potok (9.9km)
- Lukovo (10km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bela Stena
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Medveđak (4.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Trnavica (3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Javor (7.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Gornji Lab (6km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Lukovska Banja (9.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vitoše (9.5km)
Airports close to Bela Stena
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (68.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (159.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (198.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (234.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (241.9km)