Traveling Luck for Savićska Mala, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Savicska Mala?What's around Savicska Mala?
Wikipedia near Savicska Mala
Where to stay near Savićska Mala
The timezone in Savicska Mala is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.1378°, Longitude. 20.9100°
Satellite map around Savićska Mala
Loading map of Savićska Mala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Savićska Mala, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Stub (1.4km)
- Stražnjak (1.5km)
- Oštra Čuka (1.6km)
- Prosečnica (2.1km)
- Šiljak (2.3km)
- Koprivnica (2.3km)
- Koznica (2.5km)
- Lisac (2.6km)
- Kula (2.7km)
- Čičavica (2.9km)
- Patričeva Čuka (3km)
- Milicka Čuka (3.1km)
- Rajićeva Gora (3.5km)
- Ðurkov Kamen (4km)
- Kokošar (4.2km)
- Drvnik (4.2km)
- Lenjak (4.3km)
- Koznica (4.5km)
- Klopotarska Čuka (4.7km)
- Metelica (4.8km)
- Čuka (5.4km)
- Pilatovica (5.6km)
- Kneževo Brdo (5.7km)
- Čiker (5.7km)
- Šuplja Stijena (5.9km)
- Orlova Stijena (6.1km)
- Veliki Čir (6.3km)
- Oblik (6.4km)
- Cuculin (6.9km)
- Željevsko Brdo (7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Savićska Mala
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Latkovica (6.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Papratin Do (6.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Koporiće (4.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Česma Zelena Gora (2.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krš (5.4km)
Airports close to Savićska Mala
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (75.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (169.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (190.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (226.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (232.7km)