Traveling Luck for Borika, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Borika?What's around Borika?
Wikipedia near Borika
Where to stay near Borika
The timezone in Borika is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4956°, Longitude. 20.4969°
Satellite map around Borika
Loading map of Borika and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borika, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Borika (0km)
- Leskovica (1.6km)
- Dolevi (1.8km)
- Godović (1.9km)
- Beli Potok (2.2km)
- Gušterice (2.4km)
- Brezova (2.6km)
- Selište (3.7km)
- Zasad (3.7km)
- Šiće (3.8km)
- Ðakovo (3.9km)
- Ralenovići (4.2km)
- Obarak (4.3km)
- Barice (4.3km)
- Batina (4.4km)
- Miliće (4.9km)
- Vranjevo (5km)
- Pačavrići (5.4km)
- Stramošnik (5.6km)
- Božići (5.8km)
- Borkovo (6km)
- Colognole (6.1km)
- Lipovac (6.2km)
- Garina (6.3km)
- Palež (6.4km)
- Rastište (6.5km)
Accommodation around Borika
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Radočelo (6.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Studenica (3.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Isposnica (4.7km)
- a small, poorly drained area dominated by grassy vegetation.
- Preka Livada (2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ošle Brdo (6.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zmajevac (2.9km)
Airports close to Borika
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (131.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (173.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (191.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (223.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (229.4km)