Traveling Luck for Kanjevina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kanjevina?What's around Kanjevina?
Wikipedia near Kanjevina
Where to stay near Kanjevina
The timezone in Kanjevina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.3536°, Longitude. 20.0247°
Satellite map around Kanjevina
Loading map of Kanjevina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kanjevina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kanjevina (0km)
- Potoci (3.1km)
- Donja Sugubina (3.4km)
- Brežđe (3.6km)
- Ponorac (4km)
- Gornja Sugubina (4.3km)
- Papiće (4.5km)
- Totići (5.1km)
- Fijulje (5.1km)
- Podkrš (5.8km)
- Kladnica (5.9km)
- Dunišiće (6.1km)
- Donja Vapa (6.4km)
- Prašovići (6.4km)
- Ušak (6.6km)
- Čedovo (7km)
- Grbovići (7km)
- Tahirovići (7km)
- Jevik (7.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Javor (6.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Erska Brdo (4.9km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Androv Krš (2.3km)
Airports close to Kanjevina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (141.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (150.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (177.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (192.6km)