Traveling Luck for Radobuda, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Radobuda?What's around Radobuda?
Wikipedia near Radobuda
Where to stay near Radobuda
The timezone in Radobuda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:41. It's light
Latitude. 43.7344°, Longitude. 20.0442°
Satellite map around Radobuda
Loading map of Radobuda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Radobuda, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Radobuda (0km)
- Donje Selo (2.2km)
- Vraneši (2.3km)
- Svračkovo (2.3km)
- Grabovik (3km)
- Vojinovići (3.1km)
- Pantovići (3.7km)
- Stojkovići (3.7km)
- Krcevine (4km)
- Pogled (4km)
- Gornje Selo (4.5km)
- Vrane (4.7km)
- Nikolići (4.8km)
- Novakovići (5.1km)
- Vigošte (5.3km)
- Kaljevići (5.4km)
- Arilje (5.4km)
- Dolina (5.5km)
- Zabrdo (5.7km)
- Gornje Severovo (5.9km)
- Grdovići (6.1km)
- Mala (6.1km)
- Godovik (6.4km)
- Sadovine (6.5km)
- Proplanci (6.5km)
- Donja Kruščica (6.7km)
- Kruščica (6.7km)
- Rečice (6.9km)
- Cerova (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Radobuda
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (3.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (2.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (2.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (2.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (5.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (4.7km)
Airports close to Radobuda
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (143.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (162.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (195.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (217.4km)