Traveling Luck for Slatina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Slatina?What's around Slatina?
Wikipedia near Slatina
Where to stay near Slatina
The timezone in Slatina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8289°, Longitude. 20.0714°
Satellite map around Slatina
Loading map of Slatina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Slatina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Slatina (0km)
- Gorobilje (1.6km)
- Svilaići (2.5km)
- Markićevic (2.9km)
- Počeča (3.2km)
- Požega (3.6km)
- Pilatovići (3.7km)
- Prijanovići (4.1km)
- Rasna (4.6km)
- Mićići (4.7km)
- Bakionica (4.9km)
- Milićevo Selo (5.1km)
- Prilipac (5.2km)
- Ćirjanići (5.4km)
- Lopaš (5.7km)
- Derad (5.9km)
- Godovik (6.3km)
- Šengolje (6.3km)
- Bogićevići (6.7km)
- Krstac (7.3km)
- Gugalj (7.3km)
- Rečice (7.4km)
- Glumač (7.4km)
- Dljin (7.5km)
- Lučani (7.5km)
- Grdovići (7.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Slatina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ljuta Strana (6.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Crna Stena (7.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Požega (5.3km)
Airports close to Slatina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (130.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (164.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (223.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (241.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Slatina
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (258.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.