Traveling Luck for Aldina Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Aldina Reka?What's around Aldina Reka?
Wikipedia near Aldina Reka
Where to stay near Aldina Reka
The timezone in Aldina Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4519°, Longitude. 22.5169°
Satellite map around Aldina Reka
Loading map of Aldina Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aldina Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aldina Reka (0km)
- Tatrasnica (2.2km)
- Janja (3.1km)
- Ravno Bučje (4.7km)
- Repušnica (7.3km)
- Balta Berilovac (8.3km)
- Vrtovac (8.4km)
- Crni Vrh (8.9km)
- Gabrovnica (8.9km)
- Inovo (9.1km)
- Papratna (9.8km)
- Kalna (10.3km)
- Gornji Dejanovac (11.1km)
- Ćuštica (11.9km)
- Aldinac (12.2km)
- Pričevac (12.7km)
- Stanjinac (12.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Aldina Reka
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (8.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bilin Kladenac (6.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Trša (11.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Drum (9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Strežina Čuka (5.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Prokhod Sveti Nikola (7km)
Airports close to Aldina Reka
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (131km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (171.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (183.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Aldina Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (247.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.