Traveling Luck for Atenica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Atenica?What's around Atenica?
Wikipedia near Atenica
Where to stay near Atenica
The timezone in Atenica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 16:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8583°, Longitude. 20.3578°
Satellite map around Atenica
Loading map of Atenica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Atenica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Atenica (0km)
- Kulinovci (1.6km)
- Loznica (2.7km)
- Trnava (3.1km)
- Čačak (4.4km)
- Beljina (4.8km)
- Banjica (5.2km)
- Baluga Trnavska (5.5km)
- Ljubić (5.8km)
- Mačani (6.7km)
- Baluga Ljubićka (7.7km)
- Parmenac (7.9km)
- Šebeci (8km)
- Donja Ježevica (8km)
- Žimonjići (8.1km)
- Rasovac (8.6km)
- Erići (8.6km)
- Preljina (8.8km)
- Grab (8.8km)
- Donja Rakova (8.8km)
- Zeoke (8.8km)
- Popovići (8.9km)
- Ridage (9.2km)
- Petrovići (9.3km)
- Trbušani (9.3km)
- Ðurovići (9.3km)
Accommodation around Atenica
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jelica (8.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (8.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Jovan (5.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čačak (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Čukara (1.8km)
Airports close to Atenica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (124.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (180.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (191.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Atenica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (189.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.