Traveling Luck for Bačija, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bacija?What's around Bacija?
Wikipedia near Bacija
Where to stay near Bačija
The timezone in Bacija is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:43. It's light
Latitude. 43.3342°, Longitude. 20.0431°
Satellite map around Bačija
Loading map of Bačija and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bačija, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dunišiće (3km)
- Kanjevina (3.1km)
- Fijulje (3.5km)
- Grbovići (3.9km)
- Donja Vapa (4km)
- Voinovići (4.4km)
- Donja Sugubina (4.4km)
- Čipalji (5.2km)
- Gornja Vapa (5.2km)
- Gornja Sugubina (5.5km)
- Čedovo (5.7km)
- Potoci (6.1km)
- Bagačiće (6.5km)
- Ponorac (6.5km)
- Brežđe (6.7km)
- Strajiniće (6.8km)
- Podkrš (7km)
- Peta (7.4km)
- Papiće (7.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Javor (7.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Erska Brdo (4.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Androv Krš (2.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kamenita Glava (7.6km)
Airports close to Bačija
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (138.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (149.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (176.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (194.9km)