Traveling Luck for Banjski Kopaonik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Banjski Kopaonik?What's around Banjski Kopaonik?
Wikipedia near Banjski Kopaonik
Where to stay near Banjski Kopaonik
The timezone in Banjski Kopaonik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.3333°, Longitude. 20.7833°
Satellite map around Banjski Kopaonik
Loading map of Banjski Kopaonik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banjski Kopaonik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ðorđevići (4.9km)
- Palještica (6.1km)
- Panovići (6.2km)
- Čomage (6.2km)
- Šutanovina (6.5km)
- Lužnjani (6.9km)
- Crna Glava (6.9km)
- Velež (7km)
- Lakšinovići (7.2km)
- Mečkari (7.3km)
- Lisina (7.4km)
- Gornje Čamage (7.6km)
- Dubovci (8km)
- Čajetina (8.4km)
- Kremiće (8.5km)
- Drenje (8.6km)
- Donje Čamage (8.7km)
- Dragodanje (8.8km)
- Rakovac (8.8km)
- Veljkovići (8.9km)
- Ðorovići (9km)
- Tioce (9.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Banjski Kopaonik
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Greda (2.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Farma Srebrnik (6.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamena Glava (5.8km)
- a fence or wall enclosure for sheep and other small herd animals.
- Rvatske Bačije (2.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Ðorov Most (4.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kremićka Planina (6.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Kamena Glava (3.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bržećka Reka (9.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Jaram (5.5km)
Airports close to Banjski Kopaonik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (102.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (195.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (198.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (198.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (233.5km)