Traveling Luck for Batnjik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Batnjik?What's around Batnjik?
Wikipedia near Batnjik
Where to stay near Batnjik
The timezone in Batnjik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.2189°, Longitude. 20.5747°
Satellite map around Batnjik
Loading map of Batnjik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Batnjik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Batnjik (0km)
- Glušci (1.2km)
- Mrmonje (1.8km)
- Požežina (2.7km)
- Panojeviće (2.8km)
- Kozarevo (2.9km)
- Trnavci (4.6km)
- Donja Tušimlja (4.7km)
- Jablanica (4.9km)
- Kućane (5km)
- Biočin (6.6km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (6.6km)
- Gnjilica (7.2km)
- Dolac (7.4km)
- Postenje (7.4km)
- Redkaj (7.7km)
- Draganići (7.8km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (8km)
- Belo Polje (8km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (7.6km)
Accommodation around Batnjik
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Mačak (8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (7.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gradinska Reka (6.5km)
Airports close to Batnjik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (95.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (170.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (194.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (208.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (209.9km)