Traveling Luck for Belo Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Belo Polje?What's around Belo Polje?
Wikipedia near Belo Polje
Where to stay near Belo Polje
The timezone in Belo Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 16:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.2681°, Longitude. 20.5247°
Satellite map around Belo Polje
Loading map of Belo Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Belo Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Belo Polje (0km)
- Vidići (2.2km)
- Redkaj (2.8km)
- Srednja Tušimlja (3.7km)
- Vrtine (4km)
- Stanišići (4.2km)
- Brojači (4.4km)
- Donja Tušimlja (4.8km)
- Gornja Bekova (4.9km)
- Donja Bekova (5km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (5km)
- Paresije (5.2km)
- Linadica (5.4km)
- Draganići (5.8km)
- Kaludra (6.5km)
- Tlačina (6.6km)
- Požežina (7.1km)
- Panojeviće (7.2km)
- Rajkoviće (7.4km)
- Bukovce (7.5km)
- Gornje Vlasovo (7.6km)
- Dvorište (7.9km)
- Glušci (7.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Belo Polje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crvena Glavica (3.4km)
- patrol post;
- a post from which patrols are sent out.
- Karaula (1.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (2.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zimovnik (7.2km)
Airports close to Belo Polje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (103.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (171.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (202.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (203km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (207.9km)