Traveling Luck for Belušić, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Belusic?What's around Belusic?
Wikipedia near Belusic
Where to stay near Belušić
The timezone in Belusic is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7847°, Longitude. 21.1475°
Satellite map around Belušić
Loading map of Belušić and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Belušić, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Belušić (0km)
- Brainovac (1.8km)
- Gornji Krčin (3.7km)
- Sekurič (3.8km)
- Dragovo (4.6km)
- Oparić (5.1km)
- Rabenovac (5.9km)
- Vukmanovac (6.7km)
- Tečić (6.9km)
- Pajkovac (7.1km)
- Kavadar (7.1km)
- Donji Krčin (7.2km)
- Karanovac (7.6km)
- Braštčska Mala (7.7km)
- Mala Kruševica (7.9km)
- Donja Sibnica (7.9km)
- Velika Kaludra (8km)
- Komarane (8.2km)
- Motrić (8.3km)
- Mala Kaludra (8.4km)
- Toljevac (8.6km)
- Maleševo (8.9km)
- Lepojević (8.9km)
- Beočić (9km)
- Gornja Sibnica (9.2km)
- Rakićka Mala (9.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Belušić
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gradište (7.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Gornji Parlog (5.6km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Zmajevica (9.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (9.1km)
Airports close to Belušić
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (155.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Belušić
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (177.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.