Traveling Luck for Biočin, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Biocin?What's around Biocin?
Wikipedia near Biocin
Where to stay near Biočin
The timezone in Biocin is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2242°, Longitude. 20.6428°
Satellite map around Biočin
Loading map of Biočin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Biočin, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Biočin (0km)
- Kraviće (3.1km)
- Gnjilica (3.8km)
- Rudnica (4.3km)
- Karadak (4.5km)
- Košutica (4.8km)
- Mrmonje (4.8km)
- Končuliće (5km)
- Kućane (5km)
- Panojeviće (5.6km)
- Šarpelj (5.6km)
- Mure (5.6km)
- Kaznoviće (6km)
- Vračevo (6.3km)
- Donje Kaznoviće (6.4km)
- Jablanica (6.5km)
- Batnjik (6.6km)
- Novo Selo (6.8km)
- Dolac (7.1km)
- Zavada (7.1km)
- Bistrica (7.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Biočin
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Velika Čukara (2.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Opština Raška (7.3km)
Airports close to Biočin
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (93.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (176.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (191.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (210.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (214.7km)