Traveling Luck for Bjelica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bjelica?What's around Bjelica?
Wikipedia near Bjelica
Where to stay near Bjelica
The timezone in Bjelica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:07 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8694°, Longitude. 20.1164°
Satellite map around Bjelica
Loading map of Bjelica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bjelica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dljin (0.9km)
- Gugalj (1.8km)
- Lučani (2.3km)
- Boškovići (2.8km)
- Derad (2.8km)
- Rogosevici (2.9km)
- Manđelica (2.9km)
- Jelen Do (3.3km)
- Stranjani (3.8km)
- Bogićevići (3.9km)
- Markićevic (4.1km)
- Pilatovići (4.3km)
- Prijanovići (4.5km)
- Tučkovo (4.6km)
- Lisice (4.8km)
- Krstac (4.9km)
- Maćići (5km)
- Rađenovići (5.6km)
- Tomići (6km)
- Kukići (6km)
- Papratište (6km)
- Pavlovići (6.3km)
- Prilipac (6.5km)
- Loret (6.6km)
- Planinci (6.8km)
- Slatina (6.8km)
- Bakionica (6.9km)
Accommodation around Bjelica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ljuta Strana (6.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (5.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pilatovačko Polje (4.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (5.6km)
Airports close to Bjelica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (124.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (191.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (229km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (239.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bjelica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.