Traveling Luck for Bošnjane, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bosnjane?What's around Bosnjane?
Wikipedia near Bosnjane
Where to stay near Bošnjane
The timezone in Bosnjane is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:14 and Sunset at 19:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6631°, Longitude. 21.3653°
Satellite map around Bošnjane
Loading map of Bošnjane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bošnjane, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Bošnjane
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Stalaćka Klisura (7.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jovanovo Bunarće (5.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Temnic (5.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mojsinjska Planina (8.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zbor Glavica (3.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Varvarin (7.8km)
Airports close to Bošnjane
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (146.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (179.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (225km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (252.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bošnjane
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (192.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.