Traveling Luck for Boturovina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Boturovina?What's around Boturovina?
Wikipedia near Boturovina
Where to stay near Boturovina
The timezone in Boturovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.1789°, Longitude. 20.4839°
Satellite map around Boturovina
Loading map of Boturovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Boturovina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Miščiće (1.6km)
- Vidovo (2.3km)
- Kosuriće (2.5km)
- Deževa (3.2km)
- Dolac (3.3km)
- Aluloviće (4.2km)
- (( Gornja Trnava )) (4.4km)
- (( Donja Trnava )) (4.6km)
- Postenje (4.8km)
- Ivanča (5.2km)
- Rajkoviće (5.5km)
- Dojeviće (5.7km)
- Mitrova Reka (5.8km)
- Sitniče (6.2km)
- Novi Pazar (6.2km)
- Barakovići (6.3km)
- Banja (6.4km)
- Šavci (6.9km)
- Pustovlah (7.1km)
- Trnavci (7.2km)
- Kozarevo (7.2km)
- Crni Vrh (7.5km)
- Gornja Tušimlja (7.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Boturovina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Velike Grede (4.6km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- (Brickworks) (4.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Petrova Crkva (4.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ðurđevi Stubovi (2.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Opština Novi Pazar (6.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Raška (3.2km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Rajčinovićka Banja (5.3km)
Airports close to Boturovina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (95.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (160.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (194.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (198.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214.3km)