Traveling Luck for Božinovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bozinovac?What's around Bozinovac?
Wikipedia near Bozinovac
Where to stay near Božinovac
The timezone in Bozinovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 19:01. It's light
Latitude. 43.5350°, Longitude. 22.0433°
Satellite map around Božinovac
Loading map of Božinovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Božinovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Plovči Bara (0.6km)
- Razljuc (1km)
- Staro Lozje (1.3km)
- Bukovik (1.3km)
- Ovčište (1.6km)
- Leskovik (1.7km)
- Plevnjište (1.8km)
- Potkraj (1.9km)
- Suva Belica (1.9km)
- Ozimica (2.1km)
- Livađe (2.2km)
- Purin Del (2.3km)
- Merkovica (2.4km)
- Most (2.6km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (2.6km)
- Dubravica (2.7km)
- Golema Ornica (2.8km)
- Podina (2.9km)
- Telešica (3km)
- Bitenovac (3km)
- Pločnik (3.2km)
- Dugačka Aluga (3.3km)
- Stubal (3.4km)
- Popovica (3.5km)
- Selište (3.6km)
- Drenje (3.7km)
- Bežanovac (3.9km)
- Nerezina (3.9km)
- Berinci (3.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Božinovac
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (3.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Batinac (2.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Milevina Crkva (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Rt (3.4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (2.9km)
Airports close to Božinovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (171.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (201.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Božinovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (220.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.