Traveling Luck for Brzeće, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brzece?What's around Brzece?
Wikipedia near Brzece
Where to stay near Brzeće
The timezone in Brzece is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:43. It's light
Latitude. 43.3017°, Longitude. 20.8869°
Satellite map around Brzeće
Loading map of Brzeće and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brzeće, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jestrebac (1.1km)
- Muncelo (2.6km)
- Struga (3.6km)
- Velika Šiljača (4.7km)
- Ogledna (5km)
- Mala Ogledna (5.2km)
- Gobelja (5.5km)
- Vučak (5.7km)
- Velika Stena (6.5km)
- Palež (6.5km)
- Pančicev Vrh (7.3km)
- Velika Kita (7.3km)
- Vojetin (7.4km)
- Suvo Rudište (7.8km)
- Odojište (7.9km)
- Srnjevica (8.1km)
- Milanov Vrh (8.1km)
- Debela Glava (8.5km)
- Goleš (8.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Brzeće
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kopaonik (8.5km)
- a fence or wall enclosure for sheep and other small herd animals.
- Rvatske Bačije (8.4km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Farma Srebrnik (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Preslo (7.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ledenice (4.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Jaram (5.8km)
Airports close to Brzeće
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (96.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (190.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (200.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (240.1km)