Traveling Luck for Opština Čačak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Opstina Cacak?What's around Opstina Cacak?
Wikipedia near Opstina Cacak
Where to stay near Opština Čačak
The timezone in Opstina Cacak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 19:12. It's light
Latitude. 43.8839°, Longitude. 20.3436°
Satellite map around Opština Čačak
Loading map of Opština Čačak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Opština Čačak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Čačak (1.1km)
- Loznica (2.5km)
- Beljina (2.5km)
- Ljubić (2.7km)
- Kulinovci (3.2km)
- Atenica (3.6km)
- Parmenac (5.2km)
- Trnava (5.7km)
- Trbušani (5.7km)
- Šebeci (6km)
- Donja Rakova (6.3km)
- Vranići (6.9km)
- Ridage (7km)
- Rakova (7km)
- Preljina (7.2km)
- Rakova (7.3km)
- Baluga Trnavska (7.5km)
- Baluga Ljubićka (7.6km)
- Prijevor (7.7km)
- Filipovići (7.7km)
- Kraj (7.9km)
- Pakovrače (8.3km)
- Vranicko Selo (8.3km)
- Topalovića Kraj (8.5km)
- Sokolići (8.8km)
- Zeoke (8.8km)
- Banjica (8.8km)
Accommodation around Opština Čačak
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (4.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Jovan (8.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čačak (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Čukara (3.1km)
Airports close to Opština Čačak
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (121.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (190.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (250km)
Airfields or small airports close to Opština Čačak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (186.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.