Traveling Luck for Čegar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cegar?What's around Cegar?
Wikipedia near Cegar
Where to stay near Čegar
The timezone in Cegar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.3667°, Longitude. 21.9667°
Satellite map around Čegar
Loading map of Čegar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čegar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornji Matejevac (0.2km)
- Donji Matejevac (1.6km)
- Kamenica (2.6km)
- Knez-Selo (3.3km)
- Brenica (4.3km)
- Donja Vrežina (5.2km)
- Gornja Vrežina (5.7km)
- Jasenovik (6.2km)
- Hum (6.4km)
- Gornji Komren (7.2km)
- Brzi Brod (7.4km)
- Malča (7.4km)
- Vrelo (7.6km)
- Grbavče (8.1km)
- Niš (8.2km)
- Leskovik (8.2km)
- Donji Komren (8.5km)
- Rujnik (8.6km)
- Suvi Do (9km)
- Pasjača (9.3km)
- Cerje (9.8km)
- Oreovac (9.8km)
- Nikola Tesla (9.9km)
- Prosek (10.2km)
- Kovanluk (10.5km)
- Kopajkošara (10.5km)
- Manastir (10.9km)
- Lalinac (11.4km)
- Čamurlija (11.4km)
- Medoševac (11.4km)
- Slivje (11.5km)
- Banja (11.5km)
- Sićevo (11.7km)
- Prva Kutina (11.7km)
- Koritnik (11.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Matejevac (2.2km)
- Železnička Stanica Malča (5.4km)
- Železnička Stanica Gramada (7.9km)
- Železnička Stanica Ćele Kula (7.9km)
- Železnička Stanica Hadžićevo (9.1km)
- Železnička Stanica Palilulska Rampa (9.1km)
- Železnička Stanica Crveni Krst (9.2km)
- Stanica Niška Banja (9.4km)
- Železnička Stanica Sićevo (10.4km)
- Stanica Niš (11.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveta Bogorodica (11.2km)
Accommodation around Čegar
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nis (7.7km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Ćele Kula (7.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Niško Polje (5.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Crni Vrh (10.3km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Niška Banja (10.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Grad Niš (9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vinik (5.3km)
Airports close to Čegar
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (137.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (164.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (187.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čegar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (239.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.