Traveling Luck for Cerje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cerje?What's around Cerje?
Wikipedia near Cerje
Where to stay near Cerje
The timezone in Cerje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5117°, Longitude. 20.6219°
Satellite map around Cerje
Loading map of Cerje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cerje (0km)
- Polumir (1.4km)
- Luke (1.7km)
- Odmejie (3.7km)
- Gajovići (3.8km)
- Kuzmanci (3.8km)
- Dojovi (4.2km)
- Ðokovići (4.6km)
- Staro Selo (4.9km)
- Krdžići (5.5km)
- Ušće (5.6km)
- Donje Žarče (6.1km)
- Gornje Žarče (6.7km)
- Zastuplje (7.1km)
- Kamenjani (7.3km)
- Dželep (7.5km)
- Rudnjak (7.6km)
- Zupanjci (7.6km)
- Batina (8km)
- Belobraće (8.3km)
- Zasad (8.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Cerje
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Venac (5.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Bela Glava (5.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kukavica (7km)
Airports close to Cerje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (129.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (172.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (201km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (225.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (233.8km)