Traveling Luck for Cerovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cerovica?What's around Cerovica?
Wikipedia near Cerovica
Where to stay near Cerovica
The timezone in Cerovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:00. It's light
Latitude. 43.6103°, Longitude. 22.0583°
Satellite map around Cerovica
Loading map of Cerovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ornica (0.9km)
- Dubrava (1.1km)
- Rudina (1.8km)
- Dubrave (2.1km)
- Tovareš (2.3km)
- Selište (2.4km)
- Podbuk (2.5km)
- Gladni Del (2.8km)
- Knjigino (3.1km)
- Bučina (3.3km)
- Krušavje (3.5km)
- Cerovica (3.6km)
- Grapčina (3.8km)
- Klenje (4km)
- Drenov Ključ (4.4km)
- Manastirište (4.7km)
- Koševi (4.9km)
- Barice (5km)
- Garja (5km)
- Popovo (5.1km)
- Selište (5.1km)
- Vlanje (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (1.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestova Bara (5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bele (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (3.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (4.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (2.9km)
Airports close to Cerovica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (176.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (195.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.