Traveling Luck for Cerovo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cerovo?What's around Cerovo?
Wikipedia near Cerovo
Where to stay near Cerovo
The timezone in Cerovo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6269°, Longitude. 21.4881°
Satellite map around Cerovo
Loading map of Cerovo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerovo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Donje Polje (1.6km)
- Dinina Livada (1.9km)
- Torište (2.2km)
- Gušćak (2.5km)
- Bakčište (2.6km)
- Ključ (2.9km)
- Ostrvo (3km)
- Donje Polje (3.2km)
- Zabran (3.4km)
- Gornje Polje (3.8km)
- Veliki Prisadi (3.8km)
- Jabucar (4km)
- Kozara (4km)
- Karaula (4.1km)
- Mali Prisadi (4.2km)
- Moravište (4.4km)
- Kovanluk (4.5km)
- Nikoljac (4.5km)
- Utrina (5km)
- Selište (5.1km)
- Parlojze (5.1km)
Accommodation around Cerovo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mladenova Kosa (4.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Sveti Roman (3.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ravnjak (3.6km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Maletina (1.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ðunis (3.7km)
Airports close to Cerovo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (144.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (190.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (219.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (243.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerovo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.