Traveling Luck for Čitluk, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Citluk?What's around Citluk?
Wikipedia near Citluk
Where to stay near Čitluk
The timezone in Citluk is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.6436°, Longitude. 22.0172°
Satellite map around Čitluk
Loading map of Čitluk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čitluk, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Rajkov Breg (0.6km)
- Kremenac (1.3km)
- Kamenčić (1.9km)
- Petrova Čuka (2.2km)
- Čuka (2.4km)
- Kusak (2.4km)
- Čukar (2.5km)
- Perša (2.6km)
- Rujak (2.7km)
- Lipov Trap (2.7km)
- Vetrila (3.7km)
- Krstatac (3.8km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (3.9km)
- Donji Del (3.9km)
- Šiljak (4.2km)
- Stojin Vrh (4.3km)
- Gradište (4.4km)
- Koverke (4.4km)
- Kula (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (4.5km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (1.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (1.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (2.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Rt (4.6km)
Airports close to Čitluk
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čitluk
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.