Traveling Luck for Crna Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crna Glava?What's around Crna Glava?
Wikipedia near Crna Glava
Where to stay near Crna Glava
The timezone in Crna Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3717°, Longitude. 20.8322°
Satellite map around Crna Glava
Loading map of Crna Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crna Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Crna Glava (0km)
- Ðorđevići (2.6km)
- Bačevci (2.9km)
- Rakovac (3.3km)
- Novići (4.2km)
- Mečkari (4.4km)
- Dubovci (4.5km)
- Jankovići (4.7km)
- Šutanovina (5.1km)
- Savkovići (5.2km)
- Ugrinići (5.6km)
- Drenje (6.1km)
- Lesendrići (6.4km)
- Stajići (6.5km)
- Lapčevići (6.7km)
- Kneževići (6.9km)
- Mačkovac (7km)
- Lužnjani (7.1km)
- Lazarevići (7.8km)
- Ivljani (7.9km)
- Duboke (8km)
- Veljkovići (8km)
- Gornje Čamage (8.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Crna Glava
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Ðorov Most (8.7km)
- a fence or wall enclosure for sheep and other small herd animals.
- Rvatske Bačije (6.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Farma Srebrnik (7.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Kamena Glava (3.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kulineja (6.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Banjski Kopaonik (6.9km)
Airports close to Crna Glava
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (106.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (194.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (200.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (202.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (240.1km)