Traveling Luck for Crnica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crnica?What's around Crnica?
Wikipedia near Crnica
Where to stay near Crnica
The timezone in Crnica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8561°, Longitude. 21.3478°
Satellite map around Crnica
Loading map of Crnica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crnica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šavac (2.2km)
- Trešnjevica (3km)
- Raševica (3.4km)
- Čepure (3.9km)
- Sinji Vir (4.3km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (4.5km)
- Paraćin (5.7km)
- Dvorica (5.7km)
- Potočac (6.1km)
- Striža (6.5km)
- Donji Jovac (6.6km)
- Donje Vidovo (7.3km)
- Gornji Jovac (7.9km)
- Tekija (8.1km)
- Svojnovo (8.5km)
- Ratare (9.4km)
- Ćuprija (9.5km)
- Glavica (9.7km)
- Gornje Vidovo (10.3km)
- Ostrikovac (10.7km)
Accommodation around Crnica
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (9.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (10.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (10.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (10.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (5.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (10.3km)
Airports close to Crnica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (158.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (245.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crnica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (167.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.