Traveling Luck for Crnovrška Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crnovrska Reka?What's around Crnovrska Reka?
Wikipedia near Crnovrska Reka
Where to stay near Crnovrška Reka
The timezone in Crnovrska Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4025°, Longitude. 22.5125°
Satellite map around Crnovrška Reka
Loading map of Crnovrška Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crnovrška Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Balta Berilovac (3.1km)
- Janja (3.4km)
- Vrtovac (5.1km)
- Ćuštica (5.5km)
- Ravno Bučje (5.9km)
- Aldina Reka (6.5km)
- Inovo (6.8km)
- Crni Vrh (6.9km)
- Stanjinac (8km)
- Kalna (8.3km)
- Tatrasnica (8.4km)
- Šugrin (8.6km)
- Mirkovci (9.5km)
- Gabrovnica (9.8km)
- Jalovik Izvor (11.7km)
- Papratna (12.5km)
- Cerova (12.7km)
- Repušnica (13.3km)
- Zaskovci (14km)
- Šesti Gabar (14.2km)
- Miranovac (14.2km)
- Pajež (14.3km)
- Orlja (14.6km)
- Bazovik (14.7km)
- Rudinje (15km)
- Gornji Dejanovac (15.5km)
- Pričevac (15.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vraža Glava (4.1km)
- Drenova Glava (5.5km)
- Jalovik (6.5km)
- Vrŭkh Orlena Chuka (7.2km)
- Sveti Nikola (7.9km)
- NAME NOT KNOWN (9.6km)
- Ajdučki Kamen (10km)
- Babin Zub (10.2km)
- Žarkova Čuka (11.8km)
- Golemi Kamen (12.2km)
- Veliki Jablan (14.6km)
- Aldina Kosa (14.6km)
- Glogovica (15.2km)
- Midžor (15.8km)
- Govedarnik (16.5km)
- Babina Glava (16.7km)
Accommodation around Crnovrška Reka
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sveti Nikolska Planina (15.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bilin Kladenac (8.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Trša (15.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Drum (15.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Čuka (15.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Prokhod Sveti Nikola (9.4km)
Airports close to Crnovrška Reka
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (126.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (176.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crnovrška Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (253.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.