Traveling Luck for Davidovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Davidovac?What's around Davidovac?
Wikipedia near Davidovac
Where to stay near Davidovac
The timezone in Davidovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8636°, Longitude. 21.4725°
Satellite map around Davidovac
Loading map of Davidovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Davidovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Davidovac (0km)
- Glavica (2.2km)
- Mirilovac (3km)
- Bošnjane (3.3km)
- Tekija (4.1km)
- Lebina (5km)
- Lešje (5.7km)
- Paraćin (6.1km)
- Popovac (6.6km)
- Buljan (7.5km)
- Striža (7.6km)
- Golubovac (7.8km)
- Šaludovac (8km)
- Donja Mutnica (8.1km)
- Batinac (8.2km)
- Busilovac (8.7km)
- Plana (9.3km)
- Ratare (9.4km)
- Krežbinac (9.5km)
- Gornja Mutnica (9.7km)
- Zabrega (10.1km)
Accommodation around Davidovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vezirovo Brdo (7.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Popovac (6.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Blaga Marija (9km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (7.9km)
- Baba (8.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dugi Deo (6.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (1.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (10.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (2.6km)
Airports close to Davidovac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (164.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (234.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Davidovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (167.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.