Traveling Luck for Debelo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Debelo Brdo?What's around Debelo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Debelo Brdo
Where to stay near Debelo Brdo
Also known as Debela Planina
The timezone in Debelo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.9603°, Longitude. 21.6786°
Satellite map around Debelo Brdo
Loading map of Debelo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Debelo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Debelo Brdo (0km)
- Šiljati Vrh (1.6km)
- Srneće Brdo (2.8km)
- Tilva ku Čekvar (3.2km)
- Darica (3.7km)
- Tilva Kolumja (4.9km)
- Faca Mare (5.1km)
- Mali Polom (5.2km)
- Brumin Vrh (5.2km)
- Tisin Vrh (5.3km)
- Velika Papratna (5.5km)
- Koprivno Brdo (5.7km)
- Brestovac (5.8km)
- Veliki Polom (6km)
- Javorački Vrh (6.2km)
- Crveni Kamen (7.3km)
- Antrvelj (7.4km)
- Barski Vrh (7.4km)
- Malo Vrelo (7.5km)
- Mala Papratna (7.7km)
- Pelinova Glava (7.7km)
- Klenčić (7.7km)
- Debela Glava (7.9km)
- Tajski Vrh (8.1km)
- Crni Vrh (8.1km)
- Ivin Vrh (8.2km)
- Vrtače (8.4km)
- Faca Raška (8.8km)
- Derček (9.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Debelo Brdo
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kučajske Planine (6.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Vlaški Bunar (9.4km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Brezovica (7.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Kladenac (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tomin Vrh (4.9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Dobra Ledenica (2.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Javorište (8.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Turski Kamen (6.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Nekudovo (5.8km)
Airports close to Debelo Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (169.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (191.9km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (196.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (212.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Debelo Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (157.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.