Traveling Luck for Dedevci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dedevci?What's around Dedevci?
Wikipedia near Dedevci
Where to stay near Dedevci
The timezone in Dedevci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:02 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. 43.7278°, Longitude. 20.4964°
Satellite map around Dedevci
Loading map of Dedevci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dedevci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sajkovac (2.2km)
- Nikolići (2.3km)
- Roćevici (2.4km)
- Roćevići (2.8km)
- Duboki (2.8km)
- Vesovici (3.1km)
- Laz (3.5km)
- Porede (4.3km)
- Capljak (4.4km)
- Smudinoge (4.4km)
- Lopatnica (4.5km)
- Randžići (4.8km)
- Lišani (4.8km)
- Stanča (5.9km)
- Petrovac (6.2km)
- Ćirova Mehana (6.4km)
- Samaila (6.7km)
- Majstoroviči (7.2km)
- Brezovica (8.3km)
- Grabak (8.5km)
- Milekići (8.6km)
- Drakčići (8.9km)
- Cudak (9.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Dedevci
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kotlinska Kosa (8.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Simovska Kosa (2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Samaila (8.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Riđica (8.3km)
Airports close to Dedevci
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (142.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (205.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (256.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dedevci
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.