Traveling Luck for Dljin, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dljin?What's around Dljin?
Wikipedia near Dljin
Where to stay near Dljin
The timezone in Dljin is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:17 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. 43.8703°, Longitude. 20.1258°
Satellite map around Dljin
Loading map of Dljin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dljin, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dljin (0km)
- Lučani (1.7km)
- Rogosevici (2km)
- Boškovići (2.2km)
- Gugalj (2.5km)
- Manđelica (2.7km)
- Derad (2.8km)
- Stranjani (3km)
- Jelen Do (3.3km)
- Bogićevići (3.6km)
- Tučkovo (4.2km)
- Lisice (4.2km)
- Krstac (4.6km)
- Markićevic (4.6km)
- Pilatovići (4.6km)
- Rađenovići (4.8km)
- Maćići (4.9km)
- Tomići (5.1km)
- Prijanovići (5.3km)
- Kukići (5.4km)
- Planinci (5.9km)
- Papratište (6.1km)
- Pavlovići (6.5km)
- Prilipac (6.6km)
- Ovčar Banja (6.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Dljin
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ljuta Strana (6.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pilatovačko Polje (4.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (4.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (7.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (6.4km)
Airports close to Dljin
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (124.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (191.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (229.8km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (239.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dljin
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.