Traveling Luck for Dolac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dolac?What's around Dolac?
Wikipedia near Dolac
Where to stay near Dolac
The timezone in Dolac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.4692°, Longitude. 20.5200°
Satellite map around Dolac
Loading map of Dolac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dolac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vranjevo (0.9km)
- Obarak (1.1km)
- Lipovac (2.2km)
- Beli Potok (2.2km)
- Godović (2.3km)
- Božići (2.6km)
- Prčani (3km)
- Batina (3.7km)
- Kosurići (3.8km)
- Palež (3.8km)
- Zasad (4km)
- Borika (4.1km)
- Dolevi (4.4km)
- Zeleznica (4.4km)
- Vučkovići (4.7km)
- Kamenjani (5.1km)
- Leskovica (5.3km)
- Kralji (5.4km)
- Kljunovići (5.5km)
- Belobraće (5.5km)
- Slatina (5.7km)
- Selište (6.1km)
- Gušterice (6.5km)
- Kamenjska (6.6km)
- Brezova (6.6km)
- Ðakovo (7.1km)
- Barice (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Dolac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Delo (3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dela (6.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Studenica (2.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Nikoljača (6.4km)
- a small, poorly drained area dominated by grassy vegetation.
- Preka Livada (5.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Savošnica (7.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zmajevac (4.7km)
Airports close to Dolac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (127.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (176.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (190.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (222.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (225.3km)