Traveling Luck for Donja Bela Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donja Bela Reka?What's around Donja Bela Reka?
Wikipedia near Donja Bela Reka
Where to stay near Donja Bela Reka
Also known as Bela Reka
The timezone in Donja Bela Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 15:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.0692°, Longitude. 22.2008°
Satellite map around Donja Bela Reka
Loading map of Donja Bela Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donja Bela Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donja Bela Reka (0km)
- Oštrelj (3.8km)
- Slatina (5.3km)
- Dubočane (8.1km)
- Glogovica (9.3km)
- Rgotina (9.8km)
- Mala Jasikova (9.8km)
- Topla (10km)
- Bor (10km)
- Bučje (10.2km)
- Koprivnica (11.3km)
- Brestovac (11.7km)
- Jelašnica (11.9km)
- Salaš (12.1km)
- Krivelj (12.6km)
- Luka (13.5km)
- Nikolićevo (13.7km)
- Velika Jasikova (14.7km)
- Čokonjar (14.8km)
- Metovnica (15.2km)
- Trnavac (15.6km)
- Sikole (16.9km)
- Šarbanovac (17.8km)
- Gradskovo (18.1km)
- Vražogrnac (18.3km)
- Metriš (18.9km)
- Mali Krivelj (19km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Surdup Potok (1.5km)
- Slatinska Reka (4.9km)
- Ravna Reka (4.9km)
- Kriveljska Reka (4.9km)
- Kvarnana (8.9km)
- Lučka (10.5km)
- Mačka Reka (12.6km)
- Lipovička Reka (14.1km)
- Marecova Reka (14.2km)
- Jelašnica (15.6km)
- Klisura (15.7km)
- Cerova Reka (17.7km)
- Pivnička Reka (18.1km)
- Banjska Reka (18.3km)
- Bela Voda (18.4km)
- Salaška Reka (18.9km)
- Alapin Potok (19km)
- Punđilov Potok (19.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Sokolovica (18.9km)
Accommodation around Donja Bela Reka
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tilva Mik (16.9km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Borski Rudnik (9.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veliki Krš (18.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Borsko Jezero (17.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Bor (11.3km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Brestovačka Banja (14.2km)
Airports close to Donja Bela Reka
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (161.3km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (175.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (213.5km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (238.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Donja Bela Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (162.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.