Traveling Luck for Donja Sokolovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donja Sokolovica?What's around Donja Sokolovica?
Wikipedia near Donja Sokolovica
Where to stay near Donja Sokolovica
The timezone in Donja Sokolovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 15:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6506°, Longitude. 22.1808°
Satellite map around Donja Sokolovica
Loading map of Donja Sokolovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donja Sokolovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Graničica (1km)
- Del (1km)
- Žabar (1.7km)
- Virovi (1.9km)
- Gornja Dubrava (1.9km)
- Bara (1.9km)
- Režinci (2.5km)
- Selište (2.7km)
- Bacanica (3km)
- Donja Dubrava (3.1km)
- Srednji Del (3.1km)
- Duga Rudina (3.3km)
- Dubrave (3.3km)
- Ratovica (3.4km)
- Ovčibaba (3.5km)
- Dmitrovik (3.7km)
- Govedarnik (3.9km)
- Prestolje (3.9km)
- Vinski Del (4.3km)
- Senokosje (4.4km)
- Baba Janin Krst (4.5km)
- Krst (4.6km)
- Rajkin Del (4.6km)
- Svrakar (4.6km)
- Gradište (4.9km)
- Pričelj (4.9km)
- Gložanica (5km)
Accommodation around Donja Sokolovica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (2.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (4.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Karamanci (2.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Janin Potok (4.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (1.4km)
Airports close to Donja Sokolovica
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (171.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (182.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Donja Sokolovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.