Traveling Luck for Donje Vidovo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donje Vidovo?What's around Donje Vidovo?
Wikipedia near Donje Vidovo
Where to stay near Donje Vidovo
The timezone in Donje Vidovo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8019°, Longitude. 21.3678°
Satellite map around Donje Vidovo
Loading map of Donje Vidovo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donje Vidovo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donje Vidovo (0km)
- Čepure (3.5km)
- Gornje Vidovo (4.1km)
- Ratare (4.6km)
- Obrež (4.7km)
- Striža (5.2km)
- Šavac (5.2km)
- Potočac (5.3km)
- Sikirica (5.8km)
- Svojnovo (6km)
- Raševica (6.5km)
- Donji Katun (7.3km)
- Drenovac (7.4km)
- Krežbinac (7.5km)
- Gornji Katun (7.7km)
- Paraćin (8.6km)
- Tekija (8.8km)
- Lebina (9.1km)
- Suvaja (9.5km)
- Trešnjevica (9.8km)
- Izbenica (10.1km)
- Busilovac (10.8km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (10.9km)
Accommodation around Donje Vidovo
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Veliki Vetren (10km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Babin Do (5.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Zmič (10.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (10.2km)
Airports close to Donje Vidovo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (165km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (246.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Donje Vidovo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (174.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.