Traveling Luck for Donji Gajtan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donji Gajtan?What's around Donji Gajtan?
Wikipedia near Donji Gajtan
Where to stay near Donji Gajtan
The timezone in Donji Gajtan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.9447°, Longitude. 21.5219°
Satellite map around Donji Gajtan
Loading map of Donji Gajtan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donji Gajtan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Borince (6.5km)
- Slišane (7.1km)
- Svinjište (7.1km)
- Obražda (7.1km)
- Majkovac (8.2km)
- Srednji Bučumet (9.1km)
- Gazdare (9.3km)
- Ivanje (9.4km)
- Gornji Bučumet (9.9km)
- Radovići (10.2km)
- Donji Bučumet (10.3km)
- Ðuraškovići (11.1km)
- Ivan Kula (11.2km)
- Dobri Do (11.3km)
- Marjanci (11.4km)
- Orane (11.6km)
- Lalinovac (12km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Donji Gajtan
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Marvinova Kosa (10.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Troglav (10.5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Jablanica (8.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bogojevački Krš (9.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mala Vrata (9.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lecka (3.8km)
Airports close to Donji Gajtan
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (67.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (130km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (185.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (233.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (269.8km)