Traveling Luck for Dragoševac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dragosevac?What's around Dragosevac?
Wikipedia near Dragosevac
Where to stay near Dragoševac
The timezone in Dragosevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8842°, Longitude. 21.2236°
Satellite map around Dragoševac
Loading map of Dragoševac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dragoševac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dragoševac (0km)
- Kolare (2.5km)
- Medojevac (2.6km)
- Topola (3.4km)
- Loćika (4.8km)
- Šuljkovac (4.8km)
- Beočić (5.8km)
- Glavinci (6km)
- Šantarovac (6.4km)
- Dragocvet (7km)
- Bresje (7.1km)
- Lukar (7.2km)
- Kovačevac (7.8km)
- Mala Trešnjevica (7.9km)
- Bunar (8.6km)
- Vukmanovac (8.7km)
- Sinji Vir (8.8km)
- Dvorica (8.8km)
- Ursule (8.8km)
- Donji Jovac (9.2km)
- Gornji Jovac (9.4km)
- Trešnjevica (9.5km)
- Ostrikovac (9.6km)
- Kolonije (9.9km)
- Trnava (10.2km)
Accommodation around Dragoševac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Odžinačka Kosa (2.9km)
- a planting of grapevines.
- Anatema (5.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Juhor (5.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Duga Kosa (6.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Tetrebovo Polje (9.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (3.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Belica (6.8km)
Airports close to Dragoševac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (148.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dragoševac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (164.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.