Traveling Luck for Čukara, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cukara?What's around Cukara?
Wikipedia near Cukara
Where to stay near Čukara
Also known as Drazmir Cukara, Dražmir Čukara
The timezone in Cukara is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:28. It's light
Latitude. 44.0397°, Longitude. 21.3628°
Satellite map around Čukara
Loading map of Čukara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čukara, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dražmirovac (2.5km)
- Isakovo (2.8km)
- Krušar (3.8km)
- Glogovac (4.4km)
- Trućevac (5.2km)
- Virine (5.4km)
- Balajnac (6.5km)
- Mali Popović (6.7km)
- Vlaška (7km)
- Beljajka (7.9km)
- Vitance (7.9km)
- Bogava (8km)
- Kočino Selo (8.3km)
- Supska (8.3km)
- Ribare (8.4km)
- Rakitovo (8.9km)
- Duboka (9.2km)
- Končarevo (9.6km)
- Paljane (10km)
- Jakovic (10km)
- Veliki Popović (10.1km)
- St. Lanište (10.2km)
Accommodation around Čukara
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kozji Grb (9.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Staro Brdo (10.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Mućava (8.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Cerova kosa (9.8km)
Airports close to Čukara
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (140.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (194.6km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (196.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čukara
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (143.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.