Traveling Luck for Dubrava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dubrava?What's around Dubrava?
Wikipedia near Dubrava
Where to stay near Dubrava
The timezone in Dubrava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5994°, Longitude. 20.1300°
Satellite map around Dubrava
Loading map of Dubrava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dubrava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Senići (0.8km)
- Varjače (2.6km)
- Klepani (3.5km)
- Rijeka (3.7km)
- Grbići (3.8km)
- Jevac (3.9km)
- Kruševlje (4.4km)
- Danilivoći (5km)
- Popovići (5.2km)
- Mala (5.2km)
- Bare (5.2km)
- Podmalić (5.6km)
- Bukovica (5.7km)
- Baulovići (6.1km)
- Kaluševici (6.2km)
- Ðelkape (6.3km)
- Lisa (6.3km)
- Kolonija (6.6km)
- Radaljevo (6.9km)
- Radojičići (6.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Dubrava
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (5.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vulov Točak (1.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jastrebac (4.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (3.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (2.8km)
Airports close to Dubrava
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (183.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (207.3km)