Traveling Luck for Dugačka Poljana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dugacka Poljana?What's around Dugacka Poljana?
Wikipedia near Dugacka Poljana
Where to stay near Dugačka Poljana
The timezone in Dugacka Poljana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9000°, Longitude. 21.4333°
Satellite map around Dugačka Poljana
Loading map of Dugačka Poljana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dugačka Poljana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Dugačka Poljana
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vezirovo Brdo (1.9km)
- agricultural facility;
- a building and/or tract of land used for improving agriculture.
- Dobričevo (6.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Ravanica (10.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Popovac (7.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Blaga Marija (9.6km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Striška Bara (9.5km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (6.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Mućava (10.8km)
Airports close to Dugačka Poljana
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (158.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (178km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (236.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dugačka Poljana
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (162.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.