Traveling Luck for Dugo Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dugo Polje?What's around Dugo Polje?
Wikipedia near Dugo Polje
Where to stay near Dugo Polje
The timezone in Dugo Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6292°, Longitude. 21.9519°
Satellite map around Dugo Polje
Loading map of Dugo Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dugo Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Simina Čuka (1.5km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (1.7km)
- Kamenički Del (2.1km)
- SalkovaČuka (2.5km)
- Gola Čuka (2.7km)
- Sredni Del (2.8km)
- Golemi Skokar (2.9km)
- Stojin Vrh (3.2km)
- Vesino (3.4km)
- BeliBreg (3.4km)
- Vetrila (3.5km)
- Visoki Vrh (4.1km)
- Lalkina Čuka (4.4km)
- Glogan (4.4km)
- Ovnarnik (4.7km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (4.8km)
- Čapljinac (4.9km)
- Čaške (5.1km)
- Kosovski Del (5.2km)
- Velika OštraČuka (5.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Dugo Polje
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (1.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (4.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (2.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (3.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ljiljače (1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (4.7km)
Airports close to Dugo Polje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (185.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (203.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (218.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dugo Polje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.