Traveling Luck for Ðurđevo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Durdevo Brdo?What's around Durdevo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Durdevo Brdo
Where to stay near Ðurđevo Brdo
The timezone in Durdevo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:54 and Sunset at 19:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9594°, Longitude. 21.2681°
Satellite map around Ðurđevo Brdo
Loading map of Ðurđevo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ðurđevo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kolonije (1km)
- Trnava (1.5km)
- Jagodina (2.9km)
- Majur (3.1km)
- Vinorača (3.6km)
- Bresje (3.7km)
- Glavinci (4.7km)
- Končarevo (4.9km)
- Rakitovo (4.9km)
- Ostrikovac (4.9km)
- Donji Majur (5.7km)
- Voljevče (6km)
- Dragocvet (6km)
- Ribare (6.2km)
- Mijatovac (6.7km)
- Deonica (6.9km)
- Bukovče (7km)
- Kovačevac (7.4km)
- Gornji Jovac (7.7km)
- Međureč (8.2km)
- Kolare (8.2km)
- Ribnik (8.4km)
- Siokovac (8.5km)
- Vlaška (8.6km)
- Šuljkovac (8.6km)
- Donji Jovac (8.8km)
- Supska (9.4km)
- St. Lanište (9.5km)
- Kočino Selo (9.6km)
- Novo Lanište (9.7km)
- Dvorica (9.7km)
- Krušar (10km)
- Ćuprija (10.5km)
- Dragoševac (10.7km)
Accommodation around Ðurđevo Brdo
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Jovac (6.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Divljača (8.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Tetrebovo Polje (4.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Jagodina (1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Medveđište (8.4km)
Airports close to Ðurđevo Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (143km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (183km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ðurđevo Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (154.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.