Traveling Luck for Gavez, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gavez?What's around Gavez?
Wikipedia near Gavez
Where to stay near Gavez
The timezone in Gavez is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6236°, Longitude. 21.3197°
Satellite map around Gavez
Loading map of Gavez and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gavez, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gavez (0km)
- Jasika (1.9km)
- Velika Kruševica (2.1km)
- Šanac (3km)
- Srnje (4km)
- Reka (4.7km)
- Makrešane (5.1km)
- Čitluk (5.7km)
- Kruševac (5.9km)
- Bukovik (6.1km)
- Vratare (6.1km)
- Padež (6.1km)
- Dedina (6.2km)
- Bošnjane (6.7km)
- Krvavica (6.8km)
- Mrzenica (7.5km)
- Gornja Pakašnica (7.9km)
- Pakašnica (8.1km)
- Parunovac (8.3km)
- Slobođište (8.6km)
- Malo Golovode (8.6km)
- Vučak (8.7km)
- Šašilovac (8.8km)
- Tekija (8.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Gavez
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jovanovo Bunarće (2.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Kukljin (8.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zbor Glavica (4.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Kruševac (5.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Buljina (6.8km)
Airports close to Gavez
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (140.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (181.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (220.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (258.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gavez
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.