Traveling Luck for Glavica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glavica?What's around Glavica?
Wikipedia near Glavica
Where to stay near Glavica
The timezone in Glavica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8631°, Longitude. 21.4497°
Satellite map around Glavica
Loading map of Glavica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glavica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Glavica (0km)
- Davidovac (2.2km)
- Tekija (2.3km)
- Mirilovac (3.9km)
- Paraćin (4km)
- Bošnjane (4.1km)
- Lebina (4.8km)
- Striža (5.9km)
- Batinac (7.7km)
- Lešje (7.7km)
- Popovac (7.8km)
- Ratare (8.3km)
- Golubovac (8.6km)
- Šavac (9.1km)
- Krežbinac (9.1km)
- Busilovac (9.1km)
- Buljan (9.3km)
- Čepure (10km)
- Šaludovac (10km)
- Donja Mutnica (10.2km)
- Gornje Vidovo (10.3km)
Accommodation around Glavica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vezirovo Brdo (6.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dugi Deo (9.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čukara (1.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Veliko Pomoravlje (8.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Paraćin (2.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vinogradsko Brdo (7.1km)
- an open as opposed to wooded area.
- Petlovac (6.7km)
Airports close to Glavica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (163.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (236.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Glavica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (167.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.