Traveling Luck for Godovik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Godovik?What's around Godovik?
Wikipedia near Godovik
Where to stay near Godovik
The timezone in Godovik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:58 and Sunset at 19:25. It's light
Latitude. 43.7833°, Longitude. 20.0500°
Satellite map around Godovik
Loading map of Godovik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Godovik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Godovik (0km)
- Nikolići (2.4km)
- Rečice (2.6km)
- Mićići (2.9km)
- Počeča (3.2km)
- Grdovići (3.7km)
- Grabovik (4km)
- Svilaići (4km)
- Milićevo Selo (4.2km)
- Gornje Selo (4.4km)
- Šengolje (4.4km)
- Vrane (4.5km)
- Stojkovići (4.5km)
- Ćirjanići (4.6km)
- Svračkovo (4.6km)
- Rasna (4.9km)
- Donje Selo (5km)
- Gorobilje (5.2km)
- Pogled (5.7km)
- Arilje (5.8km)
- Vraneši (6.1km)
- Slatina (6.3km)
- Zabrdo (6.4km)
- Radobuda (6.4km)
- Nedeljkovići (6.9km)
- Cerova (6.9km)
- Vulovići (7.4km)
- Virovo (7.4km)
- Lopaš (7.6km)
Accommodation around Godovik
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (4.6km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (2.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (6.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Draganovac (5.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (7.5km)
Airports close to Godovik
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (136.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (162.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (219.6km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (246.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Godovik
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (262.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.