Traveling Luck for Goli Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Goli Vrh?What's around Goli Vrh?
Wikipedia near Goli Vrh
Where to stay near Goli Vrh
The timezone in Goli Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:21. It's light
Latitude. 43.6425°, Longitude. 22.1278°
Satellite map around Goli Vrh
Loading map of Goli Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Goli Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Goli Vrh (0km)
- Konjarnik (1.6km)
- Kraljevica (2km)
- Golemi Kremen (2.1km)
- Krst (2.1km)
- Čukar (2.3km)
- Pujin Trap (2.5km)
- Vrla Strana (2.5km)
- Srpata (2.9km)
- Kozja Grbina (3.1km)
- Tumba (3.1km)
- Goli Čkar (3.4km)
- Jernovica (3.5km)
- Stankov Trap (3.8km)
- Seljski Vrh (3.9km)
- Klađe (4.1km)
- Kosar (4.1km)
- Zabel (4.3km)
- Grad (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Goli Vrh
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (3.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (3.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (3.8km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (2.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (1.2km)
Airports close to Goli Vrh
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (174.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (187.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Goli Vrh
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.