Traveling Luck for Golo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Golo Brdo?What's around Golo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Golo Brdo
Where to stay near Golo Brdo
The timezone in Golo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8000°, Longitude. 21.1000°
Satellite map around Golo Brdo
Loading map of Golo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Golo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dragovo (1.7km)
- Motrić (3.5km)
- Donja Sibnica (3.6km)
- Komarane (3.9km)
- Maleševo (4km)
- Brainovac (4.1km)
- Belušić (4.9km)
- Mala Kaludra (5.1km)
- Tečić (5.2km)
- Gornja Sibnica (5.2km)
- Rabenovac (5.3km)
- Bare (5.3km)
- Velika Kaludra (5.4km)
- Kavadar (5.8km)
- Velika Kruševica (6.6km)
- Oparić (6.7km)
- Županjevac (6.9km)
- Bogalinac (7km)
- Gornji Krčin (7.4km)
- Vukmanovac (7.4km)
- Braštčska Mala (7.4km)
- Lepojević (7.5km)
- Rekovac (8.1km)
- Sekurič (8.1km)
- Prevešt (8.3km)
- Siljevica (8.6km)
- Lomnica (9.6km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (9.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Golo Brdo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kuprez (10km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Korita (9.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Levać (9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Rekovac (6.5km)
Airports close to Golo Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (151.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161km)
Airfields or small airports close to Golo Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (176km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.