Traveling Luck for Gornja Bela Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornja Bela Reka?What's around Gornja Bela Reka?
Wikipedia near Gornja Bela Reka
Where to stay near Gornja Bela Reka
Also known as Bela Reka
The timezone in Gornja Bela Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:53 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.7803°, Longitude. 22.2103°
Satellite map around Gornja Bela Reka
Loading map of Gornja Bela Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornja Bela Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gornja Bela Reka
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Vinatovo (6.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Marinovac (7.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Zavoz (5.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Oštrc (6.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tupižnica (8.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Podkamen (9.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Izvarna (5.8km)
Airports close to Gornja Bela Reka
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (172.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (194.3km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (212.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gornja Bela Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.