Traveling Luck for Gornja Sabanta, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornja Sabanta?What's around Gornja Sabanta?
Wikipedia near Gornja Sabanta
Where to stay near Gornja Sabanta
The timezone in Gornja Sabanta is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9417°, Longitude. 21.0047°
Satellite map around Gornja Sabanta
Loading map of Gornja Sabanta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornja Sabanta, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Sabanta (0km)
- Orašje (3.6km)
- Velika Sugubina (3.6km)
- Mamutovac (3.7km)
- Džepare (3.9km)
- Donja Sabanta (4.1km)
- Ratković (4.8km)
- Staro Selo (5.7km)
- Bukorovac (5.8km)
- Dubrava (6.6km)
- Trmbas (7.1km)
- Ždraljica (7.5km)
- Slatina (8.2km)
- Bukorovac (8.5km)
- Drenak (9.6km)
- Trešnjevak (9.8km)
- Donji Mišević (9.9km)
- Cikot (10km)
- Mečkovac (10.4km)
- Erdeč (10.5km)
- Dulene (10.6km)
- Gornja Vrba (10.6km)
- Gornji Mišević (10.8km)
- Belica (11.4km)
- Donja Vrba (11.6km)
- Gornje Komarice (11.8km)
- Gornja Mala (11.8km)
Accommodation around Gornja Sabanta
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Duge (11.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Raletinac (7.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Marjanova Čuka (10.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vrletnica (6.2km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- SR MASTER SOURCE HOLDINGS LIST (7.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Republic of Serbia (7.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Grad Kragujevac (11.4km)
Airports close to Gornja Sabanta
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (131.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gornja Sabanta
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (159km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.